Friday, July 23, 2004

Spontaneous Ice Cream

So I'm all bored and I call Maria because it's her day off, and I'm all "bitch, les go git some ice cream" and she's all, "bitch, I'm working 'cause I took the weekend off but I'll be off soon!" So I says well, meet me at wherever, and she's all well I'm supposed to hang with Jessica and Mary Rose, so we'll all come and shit!

So we all met at Bruster's, and who knew Amanda was in town on a Monday but she was there too. Then Kelly, who lives literally around the damn block from Bruster's showed up with Hank, and suddenly we had a social. And we ate ice cream, including Hank who got the famous doggie sundae (vanilla ice cream with a doggie biscuit, but the nice lady put two biscuits in his dish that day). Then some of the more macha girls hit balls in the batting cages (note: Maria is deadly with a bat. Hire her for your softball team.) Then we headed over to the driving range and hit golf balls. Silliness abounded. Kelly and Amanda are true lesbians, because they can actually hit a golf ball. Far.

Anyhoo, happy belated official blog birthday to Jessica, July 9. She's 19.