Saturday, September 11, 2004

Catch up...

Yesterday, Maria and I went to see Resident Evil 2, and while we were there, thought it best to have some Bruster's Ice Cream. I had a turtle cone, with big huge, whole pecans in it. Not very South Beach, ya know. Maria had Caramel Apple Vanilla. So yummy.

AND, last week I was driving through Spencerport, and there it was, an Abbott's franchise on Union Rd., and it was a hot day, and nobody was there, so that's all I needed. My fave Choc. Almond.

And the week before THAT, Kelly and I took a motorcycle ride down to Canandaigua, and stopped at this little ice cream stand on Lakeshore Dr. there, forgot what it was called. But we got our cones, walked across the street, and sat lakeside on a bench and watched the boats and water and birds. It was soooo purty!