Monday, January 31, 2005

Belated Birthday Blogging

Well, my birfday fell on a weekend this year, and when I went into work on Monday, my cubicle was all bedecked in streamers and balloons, and a small Spongebob cardboard stand-up. Of course, it was our own Mary Rose who did the honors!

I called her extension to thank her, and she said "By the way, stop back here on your break. I have juicy gossip!" So I'm all excited and going back to get the dish, and all the other CA's are there. We're shooting the shit when I hear this little Happy Birthday melody wafting from Mary Rose's cubicle. I check it out and there's a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting with the singing candle, and Chocolate Mocha Ice Cream! Yum! We all pig out, and to this day, the ice cream is still in the fridge at work. I have a little every so often when I'm craving chocolate, even though it's 9 billion degrees below zero around these parts.

Thanks, Mary Rose!