Monday, May 16, 2005

The Warm weather is upon us....

I know NOBODY is reading this blog anymore, much less posting, and I have myself to blame as venerable leader and role model. Nonetheless, I have eaten at Abbott's several times in the last couple of months. And as the warm weather approaches, I know we'll get together at least once for a social.

Mary Rose and I are planning a road trip to Syracuse to the Cold Stone Creamery. So look out for that announcement soon.

As you know, I now work a full-time job, and continue to serve papers. So I work until 4:30, then hit the field with summonses in hand til 9:00 p.m. All work and no play makes Bitter a dull girl. But inasmuch as I have stopped touring, I expect to be home all summer, for the first time in several years. So, socials, here we come. Whenever I'm not working (which is 6 days a week).

It was FABULOUS to see a posting from Alan, whom I haven't spoken to since last summer, because we both got jobs and we haven't done any shows together either. Alan dear, I miss you, and happy belated birthday (I sent you an e-card, hope you got it!)

Love to all, LET'S EAT!!!