Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Evil Darilicious...by request.

Ok so the E.D. is what I have coined as part of the Christian Industry. No, this is not a Christian bashing post. I happen to be a Christian. Christian Industry is a business that uses their Christian "titles" to bring in business while raising their prices sky high, taking advantage of people. They use their Marquee to put up Christian values and sayings and they are closed on certain Christian holidays but are open on Sundays and they seem to only hire young, blonde, pretty girls. The requirement is to wear tons, I mean tons of make up, with sparkles and dresses them in white pants which are see through. The place is also known as panty line haven. Besides prices being too high, what is also quite consistant is how they rip you off. You want nuts? Xtra. You want whipped cream? Xtra (This is the place whose claim to fame is a FREE cherry on top of their twists or cones) If you want a cherry on your bannana split or turtle however...Xtra...AND the creme de la creme...If you give them a $5 a $10 or a $20 they will, every time, tell you that you did not give them the denomination that you did give them and you will either need to cause a scene and give up, or wait for a phone call later when the till is counted at the end of the shift.

So there it is. I hope my post wasn't too horrible but it was by request. So do I do everything someone asks me to do? Hmmm, no. Was my post hypocritical? I don't know, but it felt good.

BOYCOTT DARILICIOUS! To the Big Dipper....Away!!!!