Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Cameo Appearance

Hi Goils! I'm writing from a veeeeeeeeeerrrrrrryyyyy ....... sloooooooooow......dial....up.....zzzzzz..zzz......

HUH? Oh, sorry, dozed off...

Well, it appears Lisa has blogged of our Ice Cream/Rum/Beer event, so I needn't say anymore. So, Lisa and Maria and I had a small ice cream social of our own in Buffalo. AND, what Lisa did not mention is that Katie and Charlene are not only my best friends, but our Mascot Alice's Moms. So Lisa and Maria got to worship at Alice's altar while they were there. (I mean that literally-they've got a little altar set up for her. She just died last month on March 6.)

And in non-ice cream related news, it appears my absence will be extended, as I JUST GOT CALLED TO PLAY GUITAR IN THE PIT FOR THE NATIONAL TOUR OF COPACABANA!!!!!

I'm going right from Buffalo to the tour. I'll be back May 19. All gigs are cancelled! I'll do my best to eat ice cream in many cities and report back.