Saturday, April 05, 2003

My Ice Cream Is Melting!!

Can I just say that this sucks?? I spent the night on the couch with the dogs because big ass branches kept falling on my house and I was scared. It's not fun waking up to BOOM and your house shaking. It's even less fun to lose your power. On top of freezing because there is no heat and smacking into stuff because there are no lights, my B&J One Sweet Whirled is going to melt away in my non-working freezer. I guess I could have brought it over to my dad's house (lucky bastard has his power thank god) like I did my bird, but he has that nasty freezer smell going on and it would ruin my ice cream anyway. If we are going to have a freakin ice storm, could it at least be cold enough outside to keep my ice cream frozen?? Sheesh. I guess that will teach me to eat the whole pint at once instead of a few bites here and there to prolong my pleasure.

I hope the rest of yall in Rochester are doing OK. May your ice cream fare better than mine.