Friday, September 05, 2003

So Goes the Ice Cream

I found a new line of ice cream that has proven quite delectable and has an amusing sales pitch. Indescretion. The flavours are different from the usual Ben & Jerry's and Eddy's (if you can call that "usual"!). I tried Spellbound and Midnight Rendevous the other night in a fit of PMS. It was the kind of fit that called for ice cream and bologna, but not at the same time. It's that sweet and salty thing. Anyway, it's on sale 2 for $6 at Wegman's this week (in Jamestown at least). A bit pricey but soooo worth it. That's my happy ice cream news.

Now the bad news. I might not be posting ice cream experiences as much on TLIC. After my mom measured me for my wedding dress this weekend, we discovered I went up a dress size since May (when she measured me for a bridesmaid dress). This obviously means that I need to cut back and get into some exercise plan that slims me down a little. I'll still post in comments and if I hear of social I can make it to, then of course all diets are off! In the meantime, I suppose my ICF will turn into an ICDF (Ice Cream Deficiency Factor)!