Sunday, November 16, 2003

Tasted Ice Cream-y

Okay, I've tried to post this damn thing for a week but my roadrunner has been running slower than dial-up and it's pissing me off! But today it seems to be better, so here's my mandatory post, because they're my rules and I must set an example! (hint hint...)

It wasn't really an ice cream social, but yesterday [which was last monday...] I had to go to Buffalo to see the dentist and the doctor and to buy this holistic medicine I can't get in Rochester and blah blah blah. And I made Maria come with me for the company, seeing as it was her day off and we needed to catch up. We had to wait a half hour for my prescriptions to be filled, so we went next door to Starbucks and I had a Brownie Frappuccino that was soooo cold and chocolately and it had whipped cream and chocolate syrup on it that it tasted like a milkshake, so I thought it qualified as blogworthy. Those damn things are almost 400 calories for the small one, so it may as well be ice cream!

And Maria had hot white chocolate. Don't get the white chocolate thing. Why! Why! Why!!