Monday, November 03, 2003

I thought I was just being clever and silly...

... when I came up with this little ICF system. But I see a definite corellation here.

When I first started this blog we had a combined ICF of 33.5. Keep in mind that I discounted Alan's ICF score because he is a guy, and guys are always 5 even when they're getting laid, so you have to remove that margin of error. Also, he wasn't a member when we started this little thing. With that in mind, our ICF was 33.5. And there was A WHOLE LOTTA ice cream eating and blogging going on! Today, we have a combined ICF of 28.0, and there is considerably less ice cream eating and blogging.

Also keep in mind that this ICF score became lower during the later summer months, still in ice cream season, so I must discount the change of season as a factor.

So, it seems to be true, not that this is any kind of a scientific poll or nuthin', but anecdotally it's true: the more good sex you get, the less ice cream you need to eat.