Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Can we talk about Indiscretion?

You know, those ads they had when this ice cream first came out were so provocative. And I'm all like...WOW! That's some sexy ice cream.

But then I went to buy some. And they have names like Midnight Rendezvous, Pure Surrender, and Spellbound. And may I just say "What the fuck????"

Those are scintillating names, indeed. Very noir. But what the eff is in them???? I'm sorry, I'm a little practical here. I need my ice cream to be very specific! I need it to tell me exactly what's in it! Chocolate Chunk Swirl. Swiss Chocolate Almond. Praline Butter Crunch. "Hidden Treasures" just reminds me of scooping out my cat litter box. When you're in the grocery store, you just don't have time to read the seductive descriptions of a dozen containers.

So I didn't! I dropped the container I was reading and went right for the B&J's New York Super Fudge Chunk. That's what I'm talking about. I just can't work that hard for my ice cream fix, you know what I'm saying?

Or is it just ME???