Thursday, October 09, 2003

Related Topic

This isn't about ice cream, but it does concern the underlying theme of this blog, which is of course, sex.

I was listening to Dr. Joy Brown's radio show last night, and this 67 year old woman called and said "Doc, I need advice. My husband and I always had a good sex life, but 12 years ago I had a hysterectomy and lost alot of sensation for sex. So my husband decided we should use vibrators..."

And I say "huh?"

"...and the vibrators have worked very well. I can have ten orgasms."

And Dr. Joy says "In how much of a time period?"

And the lady says "Right at the end there. They just keep coming and coming!"

And Dr. Brown says, "YOU GO, GIRL!" And I think "This is a prank call."

So I'm driving and now I have this visual of some little old lady with a vibrator having multiple orgasms.

She says her doctor put her on some anti-anxiety meds. And I'm yelling at the radio now..."YOU HAVE NAUGHTY, DIRTY SEX AND MULTIPLE ORGASMS AND YOU NEED ANTI-ANXIETY MEDS????? You need to find a new fucking doctor!"

Her problem? Seems the meds have made it difficult for her to achieve orgasm and she feels like she's going to explode. So Dr. Joy says "Honey, do you masturbate?" And (now sit down) she says in her best little-old-lady voice "OH, I don't even know how to do that!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And Dr. Joy says, "My dear, I think you can figure it out!"