Wednesday, February 18, 2004

OK- So you are all dying to know!

I had an amazing b-day! YAY! I don't have fancy pics, but let me tell you it was fabulous. First I went to yoga where the teacher, Peter, had the whole class sing me a bday mantra (a new age way to say, sang me happy bday! LOL!). Then I went to eat Indian food with my friends and had a mango lassi (crushed up mangos and yogurt). I did two massages and made some cashy ola lola, which is always fab-- came home to a clean house and had a great party. There was much celebrating and love coming my way and I must say I was quite on with the psychic bit that night. I think because everyone is thinking good thoughts about you on that day your capacities are heightened. (I sound so freaking Boulder! Hippie Dippy! I better get outta here quick!) Hittin' everyone's nails on their heads. Anyway- I had a beautiful cake-- chocolate of course! and then my new fav Hagan Dasz vanilla ice cream. ROCK ON! I got lots of awesome presents including a beautiful necklace, bath salts, classic fiction books (virginia woolf and the like), and poetry. I got a full psychological astrology report by Liz Greene, the jungian astrologer, who we love, and it was awesome. So, that's it- not the most exciting ice cream experience but it is now officially blogged. Thanks for caring guys! love ya!