Monday, February 02, 2004

Super Bowl Sundae

A spur of the moment decision while in Tops stocking up on soda and beer for the Super Bowl led to the first instance of ice cream sundaes during a Super Bowl for me. I had made brownies to take over to Matt's parent's house for the game. I haven't made brownies in more than a few years, so they came out very fudgy. Not a bad thing, but I like my brownies to be a little less mushy AKA a little more baked. To hide the fact that my brownies were less than perfect I decided that some vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup would hide the problem areas just fine. I'm not much of a brownie sundae girl, but these were pretty damn good! The beer helped too. I'm still not over Janet's boob just popping out when Justin yanked off her costume. I thought it was funny. Apparently a good many people in this country didn't!