Sunday, May 09, 2004

Abbott's dissed me.

Abbott's is on my shit list. I had two coupons, completely different from each other, and the little pimply-faced bastard said I could only use one! He says it says so on the coupon. I said "It says one per customer" - which means I can only use one of this particular coupon. I have another coupon for something different. Then he said it says cannot be used with another offer and I said "which means that I can't give you more than one coupon for the SAME ITEM. He kept saying sorry ma'am, I can't. And I asked to speak with someone who understands logic. But there were only girls there and they seemed to be too wimpy to speak up because THE MAN was "handling it". I tried to talk to another girl and she looked at me like I was speaking Greek and just kept looking to the big boy....oooohhh!!!

So I bought the one item, paid the money, then said, hi, I'm here to purchase these items with this coupon. Just pretend I'm a totally different customer. Sorry ma'am, I can't. How 'bout if I give it to the person behind me, you'd sell it to him wouldn't ya? Sorry ma'am. STUPIDFUCKINGZITFACEDPUBESCENTDUMBASSMOTHERFUCKER!

I said, "Don't you understand that 50% of a sale is better than 100% of NO sale? Did your manager teach you that? Sorry ma'am. Your superior would ever know the difference. Sorry ma'am.

And it was the last day to use those coupons, otherwise I'd have gone to a different location or just gone back the next day. But now forget it.

I'm gonna write those bastards at Abbott's a letter, and suggest they teach their stupid moron high school employees about business, and what the damn fine print really means.