Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Yes Virginia, It Is Spring

Okay.. ice cream updates from me:

- On the Saturday of Easter weekend (I know.. I've been delinquent!), my family and I partook in some frozen custard from Fran & Ciel's in Blasdell, NY.
- On April 24th, I had homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream from Aldrich's at the Taste of Chautauqua event put on by the County Democratic Party in Jamestown
- I finished off my half-gallon of Edy's Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mint ice cream while watching the pre-ultimate episode of Friends on Thursday. Before you think I'm a glutton, there was only about 5 spoonfuls left (not scoops) in the container.
- I had my first ice cream cone of the season from Bruester's this past Saturday. Homemade banana ice cream is the best!

So the ice cream intake has increased. I've just been bad about documenting it!