Sunday, December 28, 2003

Did I wake up in Florida?

Because it was like 55 degrees here and SUNNY today! There was SUN! On December 28! In Western New York!

So Kelly and I grabbed Hank, her dog, and went for a little walk in the SUN along the Erie Canal where it was really SUNNY! And you could see the moon, too. Even with the SUN shining!

Well, a day like this calls for ice cream, n'est pas? Did I just speak French? Like a sissy? Like a turncoat French person? Sorry. Off to Bruster's we went, and I ordered a brownie sundae. Rather innocuous, a sundae, doncha think? Well, the clerk brought me THE BIGGEST DAMN SUNDAE I'VE EVER SEEN!! It was HUGE! Bigger than the monster sundaes at Friendly's. Kelly said HOLY SHIT! Don't feel obligated to eat the whole thing at once! No kidding! Because the brownie was actually TWO brownies. I would never eat two brownies at once, even though I'd want to, because it's just too many calories. So I can't eat that whole sundae. I ate all of the ice cream and whipped cream and pecans, but left one of the brownies, which I will eat tomorrow. I think. Maybe tonight. It's less calories if you spread them out through the day, right?