Sunday, December 28, 2003

Seasonal Ice Cream & Dreams

Matt and I hit Friendly's last week (or the week before?) for a I'm-too-tired-to-cook-plus-we-have-no-groceries-in-the-house-dinner. I topped off my dinner with a slice of the Jubilee roll. It's not a stellar dessert, but it was the holidays so you almost feel obliglated to eat it in that tradition-must-win-over-sensibility kind of way. It wasn't bad, but it certainly wasn't a Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter sundae.

Other note: I keep having ice cream social dreams. Every so often I'll dream that we've gotten together for a social somewhere. It's totally bizarre since I always dream about seeing you guys and in my dream (every time!) I think, "Wow, how cool is it that I was able to meet up with everyone! This is too cool!" At least ice cream social dreams are a million times better than the reoccuring dreams I have about tornados. Those wouldn't be so bad if they were the kind of tornados that involved ice cream and candy pieces. Oh wait, those are called hurricanes or cyclones. Whatever. Hope y'all had a good holiday!