Thursday, December 18, 2003

An Evening Out...Starting at Friendly's

Ok...first off, sorry if this gets long...I don't engage in adult conversation too often.

To start the evening, my Mom has to go into to work for a minute..which is in Brighton. So she suggests we go out for dinner. We decide on the Friendly's on W. Henrietta Rd...a VERY nice Friendly's, BTW. We all had our usual selections....nothing interesting there. So we head to mom's work. Heidi and I stay in the van to keep it warm.....listening to an AWESOME CD(can't remember the name...lol). I was telling Heidi how Pinky did the artwork(she remembered the ice cream trip when we met you). Heidi then asked if I remembered when we went to see Leah at the bookstore. I said yes and she also remembered the storm that knocked out the power during the show. The kicker was that she also remembered that Leah used to give out Reeses PB Cups at her shows...lol.

Moral....It always comes down to ice cream or chocolate!

*hugs*