Thursday, May 01, 2003

I'M SORRY!!!!!

Ahh!!!! I totally forgot to blog about my ice cream experience from the other night!!!! Don't excommunicate me please!!!!!!!!!! :'(

So here it is: I went to Abbott's on Charlotte beach the other day, because it was just warm enough. Justin and I both ordered dishes of vanilla with rainbow sprinkles, but I got hot fudge on mine. So the chick puts an ice cream on the counter and I pick it up and start eating it. A minute later, Justin picks up "his" and accusingly says, "Hey! You're eating mine!". Indeed I was, as it was lacking in the fudge department. So the running jokes of the night were of course: "Hey Jessica, have some MORE ice cream" and "Jessica, remember that time you ate everyone's ice cream?"

Also, I got chocolate smeared on my face by Sarah. She thought it was hilarious. I did not.
;-)