Monday, May 19, 2003

YUM!!!!

So Ann Marie and I got back Saturday from Toronto, where we saw the fabulous Mary Simon. Can I just say that Toronto has a much better Songwriters' Circle set-up than we do? They have a fuckin' stage!! Rock on! Mary Simon was great as always, and Julia Churchill was there too- and while I wasn't too impressed with her when she was here she was really good in T.O. Plus there was this kid Riley Armstrong- can I just say how awesome he was?? He was so freakin' funny!! I love him!! Leah, you were missed, though- having you there would have made the show *perfect*. Thankfully you will be at the one this week! Yay!! Anyhow, my ice cream point is that we had lunch at this Mr. Greenjeans joint and I had the best milkshake ever! It was an Oreo one and it had little bits of Oreo goodness crushed into it. It was orgasmic. I had Ann take my picture but I don't think I can upload it without Blogspot Plus or something so oh well. But for a milkshake that thing rocked my world. (Guess you can tell my ICF is still 5!) I'm ready for the real thing though! Abbott's! Abbott's!