Friday, May 30, 2003

okay i TRIED to blog this last freaking week, but blooger was being an ass.

heh. i got a notice from famouspoets.com (yes, my ego is huge :P ) it's just a vanity thingy, however they are publishing one of my poems and i am up for the $15,000 prize if i can figure a way to get my ass to orlando on labor day weekend 2003. yay me. but i prolly won't be able to go seeing as how i am broke. blah.

so i celebrated all by me lonesome. wha. but i had the biggest hot fudge sundae with whipped cream and cherries and the whole enchilada from the good old whippi dip in ferrysburg, MI. right next door to good ol' fruitport. oy. and i am NOT EVEN kidding. heh. good thing they are still open. i need another one and i am going without this lot of ingrates i live with!

so there.

*stands with hand on hip*

hehe.

mar