Saturday, May 31, 2003

Tasted Kind of Like Ice Cream...

So I had my gig the other night at Earthtone's Coffeehouse, and it was way fun. And after we were all gonna go to Abbott's down the road, except that we all decided we were starving our titties off. So we went to Applebees instead (Jessica, Maria, Mary Rose, Cheryl and I). And I had a dainty salad, so I could save room for dessert. I had the low fat brownie sundae, because I have to lose 15 pounds by Wednesday, and the brownie was really fudgy and chewy, and the ice cream is that fat free crap that's kind of sticky and airy, and it's really gross by itself, but with that brownie it was pretty dang good.

Nobody else had dessert. They barely ate anything and they were all like "I'm sooo full, blaggh blaggh..." Wimpellas. But Mary Rose had an Oreo Milkshake, which counts, even though she said it wasn't very good. And I had a Peach Frozen Margarita, which is kind of like a shake! It was so cold it froze my esophagus and gave me an ice cream headache. Doesn't that count for somethin'?