Tuesday, August 05, 2003

..and lead us not into temptation...

Today I drove every single possible way around Canandaigua serving papers. I'm talking about 4 hours of driving here. And then I passed the Abbotts on 5 & 20. But it was in the middle of construction and on the other side of the street, and I was gonna do it but I didn't, because I was thinking I'll NEVER be skinny again if I keep eating ice cream. So I passed it and was proud. Then I passed Scoops. Twice. I almost stopped but didn't. Then, damn, had to pass that Abbott's again, but still perservered. On my last time around, I passed that goddman abbott's once more, and it was on MY side of the street. And I buckled. I'm a weak woman.

I don't know how The Lord ever dealt with the temptation he did and not succumb. Perhaps that's why he The Lord.

And it was chocolate almond, of course.