Wednesday, August 27, 2003

PUMPKIN SHAKES! My first of the season, today I stopped at the evil Darilicious and got a pumpkin shake. They are to die for. Besides pistachio ice cream, these are DIVINE! Yesterday, Petie helped me eat a Big Wheel which is a HUGE ice cream sandwich. When I got home today I brought over one of them to the neighbor who has many ailments and is struggling, trying to get off of an addiction to morophine which her doctor got her on. She loved the ice cream. She said, if you are going to NY, you don't need the rest of the ice cream sandwiches in the freezer do you? Just like a little kid. So I ran home and got her the remaining wheel.

Although I am headed to New York, I am afraid I probably won't be able to get together for an ice cream with 'yall but I shall try to find time to get some pistachio if I can, to try to lighten the mood. A dear friends father passed away and my time will be spent mainly with her.