Monday, August 04, 2003

it was an ICE CREAM-Y weekend

my mother in law is just as big an ice cream freak as anyone here ( though i don't think her ICF is very high. she and daddy frighten me. heh. let's not go there...) so she invited the girls and i (and her crabby ass SON if he wasn't in a bitchy mood) to come down to the house and have ice cream. the girls and i were ALL OVER that idea, but the crab ass stayed home. turns out that two of my sisters in law (Jenny and Jessa) and my brother in law (wayne, married to jenny) and their little boys were over for ice cream too. so the kids take off to play while the rest of us are licking our bowls (not licking the bowl clean is ice cream sacrelidge in THAT house) and my sisters in law start talking about some sex show on cable. i dunno the name of the show though, cause my choice was internet access or cable TV. apparently i have my priorities straight dammit.

so my married sister in law starts talking about this guy who called in and wanted to know why everytime he ejaculated he crapped his pants... i never laughed so hard... especially after seeing the look on my mom's face. we usually have to explain this stuff to her. so imagine my surprise when she says, "well maybe they should just have sex on the toilet?"

jenny and jessica wound up WEARING my last mouthful of ice cream.

heh. and then last night i made up for it by eating too many bowls (THREE) of "milky way" candy bar ice cream. nothing like a sugar coma people. plus my ass will eventually be the size of dallas.