Sunday, August 10, 2003

Well, I did have ice cream but forgot to post. I finally broke down and had an ice cream sandwhich while at work on Thursday. Then on Saturday, my bo brought over a polar bar. Today...after seeing a rendition of Oliver at the community theater (very cute) we went to the van (Johns moms van) and it wouldn't start. Silly me, decided to dress up (which I never do) and had on uncomfortable shoes and we had to walk a good distance. So I say lets walk half way to the Evil Darilicious and then John can go the rest of the way and go get his car! lol I had the typical banana, chocolate, pecan boston, while John got a chocolate shake and his mom got a large strawberry cone with a cherry on top! I am not going there again (until they have pumpkin shakes) cuz my stomach did not appreciate it very much...I think that they know I have it out for them and they are messing with my ice cream....