Friday, August 01, 2003

I'm Baaaaaack

So I guess I should blog about my ice cream habits for the past week. Yes, I have gained weight in the past week or so. This bitch can eat. Let's see, one night we went to this place called The Lil Caboose. Apparently, per my mom, the joint was shaped like a caboose, but, fuck if I noticed. It was dark and I wanted ice cream. One track mind I tell you. I had some vanilla ice cream with caramel swirls in it (it had a cutesy name but I can't f'ing remember it) in a sugar cone, my mom had moose tracks or something, Poo had peppermint stick and Aunt Pat had a hot fudge sundae. Aunt Pat ALWAYS has a fucking hot fudge sundae. My sister is a bit lactose intolerant (I know! How SAD!!) so she skipped out on ice cream that night. We also had ice cream in P-Town at some Fudge Factory (I dissed B&J's because I can get that at home). Poo and I had coffee ice cream in a fudge-dipped sugar cone, and my sister and mom had that moose tracks crap again in a fudge-covered sugar cone and Aunt Pat had a hot fucking fudge sundae. The last time we had ice cream was at Blondies. I had vanilla soft serve in a sugar cone, my sister had rocky road, Poo had peppermint stick again, my mom had mint chocolate chip and Aunt Pat had... you guessed it... a hot fudge fucking sundae. Blondies was cool because there were these giant ice cream cones flanking the steps up to the joint. They were taller than me (I know that isn't saying much). I had my sister take my picture with one. I thought I would be all cool and pretend to be licking it, and actually fucking touched it with my tongue by accident. That was NASTY! Not like I actually tasted anything or like full-out licked it but still... I am not germ-friendly. Yuck.

Anyhow, this is off topic but can I just say that so many girls got the pretty waitress tip? We had several very cute Irish waitresses. I don't even like blondes as a rule but these were definitely exceptions. I should have taken pictures. Oh well. Speaking of girls, I have my personal ad up. I mention this because my picture with the giant ice cream cone is there so you could see it. And of course you could tell me if my ad sucks. I know it's sketchy to put an ad up but these are desperate times, my friends.

Since I've come back I went to Abbotts with Mary on Wednesday and had a vanilla cone with rainbow sprinkles (she had chocolate) and I also ate some Friendly's (from Top's in a box) White Chocolate Raspberry last night. Jesus, I need to get laid.

In spite of all this ice cream consumption, I would still like to try Java's for ice cream sometime. What's everyone's schedules like in the next couple of weeks? After it stops raining that is. Anyone want to go? We can pretend it's for my birthday. :)

Time to...er...sleep. Yeah.