Wednesday, March 26, 2003

As I am a good sport, I took a risk for the TLIC team. I had hemp ice cream people! I thought I should try out this long tabooed (at least in my eyes) treat and report back on the findings. I hate to say it but it was GOOD! I had a double dutch fudge hemp I scream! bar. I was a little skeptical at first but after the first few bites I was truely hooked. I will say though regular ice cream is better, but to my delight hemp ice cream is not that bad. It was 2 cookies (all vegan- with non-dairy chocolate chips) with some chocolate in between. The cookies had cinnamon in them and they were soft and yummy. The middle was made of hemp milk and some other natural ingredients. The only downside of this whole experience was the cost. This I scream sandwich was $3.78! Very expensive, but otherwise a plus. Try it sometime! 1.5 thumbs up.