Saturday, March 15, 2003

Ok so I was talking to Leah tonight and she suggested that I start a Ice Cream Club in CO. I've been thinking about it and the only problem I see is that all these people out here are "dairy intolerant" or Vegan or some shit like that... What kind of fun can you have with Soy Dream or Hemp Ice cream I ask you? None! That is what kind! Jeeze what is an east coast girl to do with a bunch of hippie freaks? I will however, try to spread the ice cream love. I am a die hard. I know Ben and Jerry's is kind of designer ice cream but have you guys tried the Peanut Butter Me Up flavor. I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER. This has peanut butter, and chocolate ice cream with a delicious creamy peanut butter, caramel middle. Come on now! What is the craziest ice cream craving you have had, and what is the most bizarre flavor you can come up with? I think there is a company (I heard once on NPR ) that has like 99 flavors or something, (ice cream with garlic? come on people don't ruin it) Baskin Robbins eat your heart out! I think I would like pumpkin pie ice cream with Love it up! HAHA! Personally I think that most ice cream should have chocolate in it, sans peanut butter of course, that's good all on it's own!