Saturday, March 22, 2003

Mean Tricks To Play On Your Kids

Since I don't have anything new to blog, I thought I would share with you all an ice cream experience of yore.

I was riding in the car with my dad and my sister and we had just gotten custard at Abbott's. I don't know how old we were but we were relatively little. We all had cones and I was in the back seat while my sister rode shotgun. My dad was asking us how our ice cream was and of course we were like, "It's yummy!" So he says to my sister, "Well, mine smells kind of weird." He's smelling his ice cream and making a scrunched up face. "Michelle, smell this" he says, putting his cone out to my sister. Being ever concerned about her daddy, she goes to smell this strange odor and boom! my dad shoves it up her nose. Funny guy, eh? He sure thought so. She should have known better than to trust a guy that says, "Pull my finger."