Friday, March 21, 2003

mmmm...iceeee creeeeaammmm....

hee hee. okay so i have an INTENSE love/hate relationship with the stuff.
oh-ho yeah, the stuff tastes good (like heaven, actually) and ANY ice cream will take care of my "ice cream jones"
(well all right, except maybe that chicken with rice stuff someone mentioned earlier *gags* )

but put me in the same room with a half gallon (or pint, or one of those gallon and one quart BUCKETS, it doesn't matter) and i can guarantee you it will be gone within the next 24-48 hours, depending.

and the reason i am blogging about it for no REASON is because there is a half gallon of pure chocolate heaven in my freezer callin' my name *puts hands over ears to drown out the insistent echo*

can you guys hear it? the damn stuff prolly won't stop nagging until i have eaten it all.

*bangs head on desk*

MAKE IT STOP!! hahhaha... okay so i will go eat a bowl, but to real food for me for the rest of the night.