Monday, June 30, 2003

Fresh Strawberries!

So Cheryl and I were hanging out yesterday, finishing up those last few Keith's she brought me from Canada and watching movies. We watched "Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town" and "The X-Files" movie. Cheryl brought a quart of fresh-picked strawberries that her mom had picked earlier that day. So after our pizza, which resembled the guts the zombies were eating on TV, we decided that Abbott's Vanilla custard would go beautifully with those berries.

We drove like maddogs to Abbott's and had to stand behind some ditzhead prozac wife who wore a size fucking zero, which about matched her IQ. We got our pint and speeded off home. First the ice cream, then the strawberries, cut all into bite-size pieces, then the HOT FUDGE I just happened to have in the fridge, and Cheryl even had the foresight to bring cool-whip! MMMMMMMMMMM. I shoulda put bananas and walnuts on 'em too, but I was delirious just thinking about them strawberries.