Saturday, June 14, 2003

New Place?

I am going to leave the blogging about last night to those who took the minutes and pictures and blog about a new place to go for ice cream. I was browsing through the "Weekend" section of the D&C and it happened to catch my eye that my old haunt Java's (nee Java Joe's) on Gibbs Street is now offering ice cream, ice cream floats and milkshakes. Apparently the ice cream comes from Purity Ice Cream in Ithaca (anyone ever had that?), and they have some um, different, flavors, like Green Tea and Ginger, along with (I hope) somewhat more familiar flavors. I am all for trying new things (though maybe not adventurous enough to try Ginger ice cream as I loathe ginger) so I thought mayhaps the TLIC gang would be up for trying a new venue when we meet again. Anyone interested??