Saturday, June 28, 2003

Just Checking In...

I, glutton for punishment that I am, babysat my two nephews yesterday from 8:45 am, until 5 o' clock. my nephews are 3 and 4 years old. (like 15 months apart i think...) ANYwhooo... after hauling ALL four kids with me to the bank and the grocery store ( i was the recipient of many a blue-haired stare) i decided we needed to celebrate the fact that no one DIED, and i did not comiit murder or suicide, with carton of chocolate and a carton of cotton candy ice cream. i think my 3 year old nephew has the right idea... his ice cream was gone, so he stuck his face in the bowl (like a dog) and licked it clean. he had a chocolate ring around his little face. looked really good with his little buzzed haircut.

btw...chocolate and cotton candy are a good flavor combination. ;)