Monday, June 23, 2003

Spontaneous Ice Cream

I'm in Buffalo today, hanging around until tomorrow when I can get my gas-leaking-hazmat-ready-to-explode car fixed. So today I drove around, defying the gods, hanging up posters of my gig next week all over town. So I was done and thought maybe I'll call my buddy El and see if she wants to have lunch. And I call and call, and her phone is busy. And I know her. She's online.

So I just drove to her dang house unannounced, and there she was, sitting at her computer at 3:00, still in her jammies, playing games. And I said, El, this is why I love you! You don't have a life either!!! Yaaaay! Maybe we should change this whole blog concept to "Sexy women who hang with their computers on Saturday nights". hmmmm.... but anyway, she got back at me for this snide comment, because she read my other blog where my mom almost caught me diddling myself, and she says "Dude, you're becoming George Costanza!" But I digress.

Anyway, I made her get dressed because it is SUCH A NICE DAY OUT and she lives right on the waterfront. And she says "I'll just take a PPF", and I'm all "What?". A PPF! Pussy, Pits and Feet bath. Oh! I call them "Whore baths". My friend calls 'em PTA's - pussy, tits, armpits. Either way, it's all good. I didn't shower today either. But I digress.

So we walk along Lake Erie into the Marina and we go to The Hatch, where you can get greazy food and such. Then we walked all the way down to the tower, then back up to the Hatch's Ice Cream division, where she got a raspberry cheesecake cone, and I got an arctic flurry with heath bar.