Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Mooooooo

So on paydays, which are the 15th and last day of every month, we get to take an hour for lunch instead of 45 minutes. Woo fucking hoo! This morning I get an email from my fellow lesbo coworker Chris asking if I want to go get ice cream and go to the park on lunch. Um, yeah!!!! How fun! I usually eat lunch by myself in the lunch room if it is too hot or cold to eat in my car. I'm VERY social.

She shows me where the park is so that if I am going to be a loser and eat lunch by myself then I can at least go from the parking lot at work to the park. (By the way. if any of you ever get bored during the day and want to come have lunch with me, I'd be very glad of the company!) Then we go to the ice cream place. I believe it is called The Big Moo. We each got a kiddie cone for $1.39 (she got mint chocolate chip and I got coffee) and that shit was big! Three big scoops on the cone as well as all the ice cream packed in the cone. I couldn't even eat it all. Talk about value! Plus she paid. :) I told her about our ice cream social and she was jealous. She brought up a good point about ice cream substituting for sexual gratification though. She said that it really shouldn't count as a substitute unless you are eating it out of a cone. The whole licking thing is the most sensual part. I told her she was absolutely right and that I was going to blog it.

Anyhow, she managed to eat her cone and drive without making a mess. I, on the other hand, had nothing I had to be doing except eating my cone and I was covered with ice cream. It was all over my hand, face and lap. Chris was mocking me out, saying that it was like having ice cream with a 4 year old. Oh well. I never said I was graceful. Needless to say, the ice cream trip brightened my day. And I sure needed brightening.

Oh! Chris told me that there is an ice cream place on Manitou Road that is awesome- called something that is five letters long and starts with an L. And that Papa Jack's in the village of Victor is awesome too- and cheap. She is against Abbotts solely because she thinks they are a rip-off. So if anyone is ever up for making the trek out to either of those places with me let me know. I'm all for an ice cream adventure. :) I'd still like to check out Java's, too.

I also just have to say that even though there was ice cream at the pride picnic, none of the club members partook in eating any of it. Shame on us! We must repent.