Monday, July 21, 2003

THINKING ABOUT ICE CREAM....
Does that count? Ok so they got new vendors at work and one of the machines has ice cream. They have Dove bars, ice cream sandwiches and those cherry/strawberry ice cream bars with the little crunchy things all over the outside...what are those called? Well I really wanted an ice cream sandwich but didn't get one. I figure I won't be able to go all week without one but we will see when I break down. My bo left some ice cream in the fridge, and although that is definately fair game according to LZ it is Haagen Dazs Rum Raison. Now Haagen Dazs is a given but Rum Raison? Who the hell eats Rum Raison????? Oh and Leah, your dream may come true! I wasn't really an ice cream buff until I joined the blog. Now I eat ice cream at least once a week...the pounds are packin'.